To receive your refund faster (2-3 business days after your refund is processed), sign up for direct deposit today! If you do not sign up for direct deposit, your refund will be mailed to you within 2 weeks from the date it is processed.
Please follow the steps below to elect to have your refund directly deposited into your checking, savings or reloadable debit card account.
How to Sign Up for Electronic Refunding
1. Log into your SIS (Student Information System) account
2. Select Student
3. Select Student Account
4. Select Enroll and Manage Electronic Refunds
5. Select: Manage Refunds
First time users:
6. Click “Next” Twice
7. Choose a refund method (Bank Account (Direct Deposit) Or Reloadable Debit Card)
8. Follow the prompts to enter your bank account/reloadable debit card information
Students that are enrolled and wish to edit their refund method:
9. Click on “Edit Refund Method”
- Your local Bursar’s Office cannot determine the exact date that your refund will be mailed to you/deposited into your bank account. You will receive notification via email once your refund is in process. Once you receive this notification, you can monitor the status of your refund via your Student Choice Refund site.
- If you are opting to receive your refund via paper check, please log in to your SIS account and verify that your college has your current mailing address.
Local Bursar Offices
Great Bay Community College
Phone: (603) 427-7610
Manchester Community College
Phone: (603) 206-8130
NHTI Concord’s Community College
Phone: (603) 230-4012
White Mountains Community College
Phone: (603) 342-3053