The eStart Scholarship Program is designed to assist students who would not be able to take a course through the eStart Program without this financial assistance. Scholarship applicants must be economically disadvantaged and have a clear financial need (examples include: eligible for the federal free/reduced lunch program, currently receiving other forms of financial assistance, or experiencing other economic hardship, etc.).
Children Nutrition Program: Income Eligibility Guidelines, https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/05/08/2018-09679/child-nutrition-programs-income-eligibility-guidelines
* Review all information below prior to proceeding with application *
- Scholarship amount is $75.00.
- Students are eligible for only one scholarship per semester.
- Scholarship applications will be completed during the online registration process.
- Students applying for an eStart scholarship are only required to pay the remaining tuition cost of $75.00.
Governor’s STEM/CTE Scholarship
View information, Governor’s STEM/CTE Scholarship