The eStart Scholarship Program is designed to assist students who would not be able to take a course through the eStart Program without this financial assistance. Scholarship applicants must be economically disadvantaged and have a clear financial need (examples include: eligible for the federal free/reduced lunch program, currently receiving other forms of financial assistance, or experiencing other economic hardship, etc.).
Children Nutrition Program: Income Eligibility Guidelines, https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/05/08/2018-09679/child-nutrition-programs-income-eligibility-guidelines
* Review all information below prior to proceeding with application *
- Scholarship amount is $75.00.
- Students are eligible for only one scholarship per semester.
- Scholarship applications must be completed and verified by the high school/home school the student attends or is affiliated with.
- Online registration is not available for students applying for an eStart Scholarship.
- Students applying for an eStart scholarship must attach the completed application to the eStart course registration form and mail both the course registration form and scholarship application form to the college offering the eStart course.
- Students applying for an eStart scholarship are only required to pay the remaining tuition cost of $75.00 along with their registration form.
- To fill out application, click the link below;
Governor’s STEM Scholarship
Thanks to a program through the State of NH and the Community College System of NH, eligible high school students taking dual or concurrent credit courses through Running Start, eStart and Early College can take up to 2 STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) courses per academic year for free.
- Student’s high school and/or school district must have a current and approved School Board Dual and Concurrent Enrollment Policy and a Dual and Concurrent Enrollment Agreement with CCSNH.
- Course must have been designated by CCSNH as a STEM or STEM-related course. Eligible courses are identified on the eStart course schedule.
- Students must be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior. Home School students age 15 or older are eligible.
- Students must complete the course with a grade of “C” or better.
- Students are eligible for 2 STEM scholarships per Academic Year.
- Students that meet all of the eligibility requirements will automatically receive a STEM scholarship reimbursement.
- eStart students are required to pay tuition costs at the time of registration. Reimbursement will occur after the successful completion of the course.
- There is no application form required for this scholarship.