Our purpose is to provide residents with affordable, accessible education and training that aligns with the needs of New Hampshire’s businesses and communities, delivered through an innovative, efficient and collaborative system of colleges. CCSNH is dedicated to the educational, professional and personal success of its students; a skilled workforce for our state’s businesses; and a strong New Hampshire economy.
To maintain New Hampshire’s positive economic indicators, including low unemployment and high per capita income, NH will need 65 percent of adults with education beyond high school. CCSNH is committed to achieving this vision by 2025.
Strategic Goals to Meet Mission and Vision
|CCSNH will continue to build on our improved rates of student completion to achieve 65 by 25.|
We will accomplish this by:
1. Assuring clear, supportive pathways for students – from those matriculating from high school directly to those coming to CCSNH as working adults – that lead to academic and career success in NH. This will be accomplished in partnership with industries, four-year universities, high schools and other stakeholders.
2. Strategically meeting enrollment needs for the state, and addressing the unique needs of our differing communities. Meeting needs throughout the state requires CCSNH to close equity gaps between metro areas and less densely populated parts of the state where educational attainment and income levels are not as high.
Focusing on student success and academic operations in support of our goals through strong financial operations, college leadership and employee engagement, a strong advancement function and overall conscientious stewardship of our assets and resources.
3. Maintaining strong internal financial and facility controls and sustainability through sound budget, accounting, investment and procurement operations.
4. Establishing CCSNH as an employer of choice.
5. Using data and technology to support our attainment goals.