CCSNH now provides multiple programs, that can be combined, to offset educational expenses as students complete ECE Certificates and Degrees.
ECTA offers tuition assistance for one course per term to individuals working in a NH licensed preschool program as early childhood teachers or directors.
GSQ offers up to three tuition awards per term for ECE courses. Individuals working in NH licensed/licensed exempt programs, working as child care providers, elementary school paraprofessionals, and out-of-school time workers can also receive assistance for designated Education and Human Services related course work.
CCSNH ECE GAP Scholarship supports costs for students, living and/or working in NH, who are connected to one of our ECE certificate or degree programs.
- Students complete one application form to establish eligibility for these CCSNH ECE Tuition Assistance programs.
- Applications are processed 12 weeks before courses begin until the end of the drop/add period for the term, or as long as program funds are available.
- Applications are typically processed within 3 business days following receipt.
- Applications must include both student and, if applicable, employer signatures.
- Award letters are emailed to eligible recipients indicating award amount(s) provided for specific ECE course sections. Colleges are notified of new awards within two business days.
- Award letters do not guarantee enrollment in the awarded course. You must register directly with your college.
- Students are required to successfully complete, with a “C” or better, the course(s) funded through these programs. Failure to successfully complete will impact future eligibility.
- Recipients agree to complete a short email survey about these programs near the end of the term.
Please work with your college advisor to select courses, and then complete the following application so that we can determine which ECE grant program(s) your are eligible for.
We are completing preliminary processing of submitted forms and will begin sending award notifications soon. Thank you for your patience as we launch our new programs.
ECE Program Info by College
Program Contact: Carrie Marshall-Gross ([email protected])
Program Contact: Diana Menard ([email protected])
- NH Connections/Child Care Aware of New Hampshire
- NH Early Learning Standards
- Early Childhood Professional Development System
- New Hampshire’s Early Childhood Professional Development System Guidebook
- State of NH Administrative Rules Regarding Child Care Licensee
- acrossnh – A Comprehensive Resource for Out-of-Schooltime Staff