- Courses may require the purchase of a textbook or other course materials.
- Review the instructor’s course syllabus for the required textbook or other course materials. Purchase the textbook or other course materials before the course begins.
- Two weeks before the start of the semester, the bookstores provide information regarding required textbooks or other course materials.
- Textbooks may be purchased new, used or rented.
- Do not write or remove shrink wrap on textbooks until after the start of class in case you need to return the textbook.
- Final grades are available on the CCSNH Student Information System (SIS) within two weeks after the end of the semester.
- Transcripts may be ordered at no cost.
- To order transcripts, contact the registrar’s office of the college offering the course:
High School Transcript
- High school credits are not automatically transferred to the student’s home high school.
- The student or parent/guardian needs to contact the Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS) to request a transcript to be sent to the home high school.