Chancellor’s Office Information Technology Department
The mission of the Chancellor’s Office IT department is to develop and advance an agile information technology organization with a responsive service focus that is aligned with the CCSNH Strategic Plan. We provide standards-based centralized technical planning, support and services for our seven geographically dispersed NH Community Colleges on the following applications:
- Ellucian Banner Digital Campus
- Data Warehouse and Reporting
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Electronic Mail using Office 365
- Library server and services
- Emergency Notification System
- Networking, Internet and telecommunications
- Web pages
- CCSNH Information Security Policy
- CCSNH Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- CCSNH Administrative Rights Policy and Procedures
- CCSNH Administrative Rights Access Form
- CCSNH Maintenance Window
For information on planned system downtime or service outages, please visit the Online Resources page.
For questions or suggestions, please email the CIO at email@example.com.
To report an IT-related problem, please visit the CCSNH Online Resources page for information on how to submit a ticket to your local IT department.