Community College System of New Hampshire Tuition and Fees: Academic Year 2019 – 2020
In addition to having the lowest college tuition in New Hampshire, the Community College System of New Hampshire (CCSNH) strives to make college affordable through scholarships and loans. Our affiliated Foundation provides scholarship assistance to eligible students enrolled at any College within the system, and each College offers financial aid in the forms of grant aid, work study, and loans.
CCSNH charges the following tuition rates for academic year 2019 – 2020:
In-State and all online courses $215 per credit hour
New England Regional*
$323 per credit hour
$490 per credit hour
As an example, an Associate of Arts program is a minimum of 60 credit hours. Therefore, the total tuition cost of the two-year program is 60 X $215, or $12,900 over two years – $3,225 per semester. This calculation does not include financial aid, and it does not include fees or the cost of credits for programs that exceed 60 credit hours. Rather, it is intended to illustrate how to calculate an annual tuition cost based on the number of credits you will take.
All tuition and fees are subject to change without prior notice. *The New England Regional Student Program is available through the New England Board of Higher Education.
In addition to financial aid and scholarships, CCSNH offers certain discounts. These include:
- Students who live within fifty miles of a College but live out-of-state may be eligible to pay the in-state rate instead of New England Regional. Contact your College’s business office to learn more.
- CCSNH charges half-price tuition for dual enrollment students in our Early College program.
- Dual-credit courses taught in NH high schools as part of the Running Start program cost only $150 per course.
- Senior citizens pay half-price tuition on credit courses.
- National Guard members meeting prerequisites of the National Guard Education Assistance Program do not pay tuition, though are subject to all applicable fees and must matriculate into a degree-enhancing program.
CCSNH provides other discounts and tuition waivers. For information on these and other scholarships, call your College’s Financial Aid Office.
More information on fees can be found here.
See individual College websites for information on fees specific to a College and/or program.