The eStart program enables high school students to take community college courses for dual high school AND college credit. Courses offered through the eStart program are 100% online college courses.
- Earn high school and college credit for the same online course.
- Access your class anytime/anywhere to fit your busy schedule.
- Learn from highly qualified CCSNH faculty.
- Gain valuable experience with college coursework.
- Transfer credits to many colleges and universities.
- Save money – tuition is only $150 plus the cost of course materials.
For more information contact:
Ed Symes, eStart Program Coordinator (603) 717-5965
eStart is a partnership between the Community College System of NH (CCSNH) and the Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS).