eStart is an online dual credit program that enables high school students to take community college courses for dual high school AND college credit. Courses offered through the eStart program are 100% online college courses.
- Earn high school and college credit for the same online course.
- Access your class anytime/anywhere to fit your busy schedule.
- Learn from highly qualified CCSNH faculty.
- Gain valuable experience with college coursework.
- Transfer credits to many colleges and universities.
- Save money – tuition is only $150 plus the cost of course materials.
- STEM/CTE courses can be taken at no cost.
For more information contact:
Ed Symes, eStart Program Coordinator (603) 717-5965
eStart is a partnership between the Community College System of NH (CCSNH) and the Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS).