GPA Calculator Instructions:
To calculate semester GPA:
For each course, enter # of credits and letter grade. Your list should look like this
Click “Compute GPA”
To add cumulative GPA to semester GPA:
- For each course, enter # of credits and letter grade.
- Retrieve current GPA from Student Information System (SIS).
- Click “Enter Secure Area” and type in your Student ID and PIN number
- Click “Student and Financial Aid”
- Click “Student Records”
- Click “Academic Transcript”
- Click “Submit”
- Scroll down to “Transcript Totals”
- Plug GPA Hours (Overall) into GPA Calculator
- Plug GPA into GPA Calculator
- Click “Compute GPA”
Disclaimer: Please note that this GPA Calculator is not an official report of your GPA, especially if repeated courses are on your transcript. Official grades are processed at the end of each semester.