CCSNH charges the following tuition rates for academic year 2023-2024:
In-State and all online courses
$215 per credit hour
New England Regional*
$323 per credit hour
$490 per credit hour
To help you calculate cost based on the per-credit tuition rate, here is an example: An Associate of Arts program is a minimum of 60 credits, or 30 credits per year. Therefore, the annual tuition cost of the two-year program is 30 X $215, or $6,450, plus required comprehensive fees.
This calculation does not include specialized program fees or the cost of credits that may be required above 60 credit hours. Rather it is intended to illustrate approximately the annual tuition cost based on the per-credit cost. ]
CCSNH offers many forms of financial assistance, such as federal grants and loans, scholarships, and special program grants. We look forward to working with you to plan your affordable path at one of New Hampshire’s community colleges.
All tuition and fees are subject to change without prior notice. A non-refundable fee of $100 is charged for admission of international students. Additionally, colleges may require a non-refundable tuition deposit of $100.
*The New England Regional Student Program is available through the New England Board of Higher Education (nebhe.org)
In addition to financial aid and scholarships, CCSNH offers discounts for many people. These include:
- Students who live within fifty miles of a College but live out-of-state may be eligible to pay the in-state rate instead of New England Regional. Contact your College’s Business/Bursar Office to learn more.
- CCSNH charges dual enrollment students in our Early College program half-price tuition.
- Dual-credit students taught in NH high schools as part of the Running Start/Early College at the high school program pay only $150 per course (prorated for courses fewer than three credit hours).
- Each Running Start faculty member receives one course voucher for every Running Start course taught to be used toward cost of tuition (fees excluded) and may elect to transfer this voucher.
- Senior citizens pay half price tuition on credit courses, as well as all applicable fees.
- National Guard members meeting prerequisites of the National Guard Education Assistance Program do not pay tuition, though are subject to all applicable fees and must matriculate into a degree-enhancing program.
- Eligible full-time CCSNH employees do not pay tuition, nor comprehensive student and academic instruction fee. Their dependents pay half-price tuition, plus applicable fees.
- Preceptors / Clinical or practicum supervisors receive non-transferable fifty percent tuition vouchers for one course or workshop (these cannot be combined with any other discount).
See individual College websites for information on fees specific to a College and/or program.
Cost of Attendance
The Cost of Attendance (COA) is an estimate of what you can expect to pay to attend college for an academic year. The COA includes two types of expenses – direct costs and indirect costs:
- Direct Costs: Billed charges that are paid directly to the college for tuition, fees, housing, and meals. Only students living on campus are charged directly by the college for housing and meals.
- Indirect Costs: Expenses that are not billed by the college but are still needed while you attend college. Indirect costs include books, supplies, transportation, and miscellaneous/personal expenses.
Your exact charges will be included on your billing statement. The COA estimate includes tuition and fees, cost of books, supplies, transportation, living expenses, and personal expenses. The total amount of Financial Aid you receive cannot exceed the Cost of Attendance. For more information on cost of attendance and examples, click here.
Students may access their bills online 24/7 via the Student Information System (SIS). Via the portal, students may make convenient one-time payments using a credit or debit card. Students may also pay tuition for the semester in monthly installments or via check. For more information on these payment options, please see individual websites.