Due to NH’s high need for early care and education teachers, CCSNH has received funds to complement our other tuition assistance programs. Our goal is to support students as they complete their certificate and degree programs more quickly and enter this rewarding field.
- Students must be matriculated into one of our ECE certificate or degree programs to be eligible. (See ECE Program Info by College)
- Current employment in the field is not required.
- These funds cover all certificate and degree required courses, including fees.
- Students are not required to apply for FAFSA, but invited to as other assistance may be available.
- Eligible students are allowed multiple awards per term.
- Students receiving assistance through ECTA and GSQ can use these funds to cover fees for their awarded course(s).