New Hampshire’s Community Colleges are committed to working with businesses throughout the state.
New Hampshire’s Community Colleges work with businesses throughout the state to develop a robust workforce. Business training programs at each of the community colleges, as well as the WorkReadyNH program, are core parts of this commitment.
New Hampshire businesses across a wide range of sectors are committed to employee training, making an investment in the future that pays off with increased productivity, cost savings and employee retention. A sampling of the programs developed for businesses include:
- Statistical Process Control
- Medical Assisting
- Insurance Underwriter Certificate
- Blueprint Reading
- Geometric Dimensioning & Testing (ISO)
- MS Office 2019 Applications
- MS Project
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- CNC Production Tech Bootcamp
- Cultural Competency
- English as a Second Language
- Manufacturing Orientation Bootcamp
- Tube Fabrication & Forming Certificate
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- Sales Training
- Soldering Skills (All J Standards)
- OSHA 10 & OSHA 30
- Technical Writing
- Public Speaking
- Critical Thinking
- Tool & Die Apprenticeship
- Authorized Certiport Testing Center
New Hampshire’s Community Colleges work with employers to design and implement skill-specific employee training programs taught by experts. We work with some of the smallest and some of the largest employers in the state, including Sig Sauer, General Electric, NH Ball Bearings, Sturm Ruger, Titeflex Aerospace, Associated Grocers, Granite State Manufacturing, Lonza Biologics and the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard.
We conduct training on site or at one of our conveniently located campuses around the state in state-of-the-art labs and classrooms.
Our flexible programs range from half-day programs to multiple sessions depending on the scope of training and availability of your employees. We have developed programs for as few as six employees and as many as 1,000.