To enroll in an eStart course, students must meet the following requirements:
- Resident of New Hampshire.
- Enrolled in an approved NH high school or an approved NH home school program.
- Student must be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior. Home School students age 15 or older are eligible. eStart courses must be completed prior to 21st birthday. Exceptions to these requirements require approval from the course instructor.
- Have not earned a high school diploma.
- Not be expelled from a school or diploma granting program.
- Students are required to create an account with the Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS).
- Account information is required by VLACS and the NH Department of Education to ensure proper funding. Students who do not create a VLACS account will not receive high school credit for the eStart course and will be charged the full price of a Community College System of New Hampshire (CCSNH) college course.
- If you already have a VLACS student account, there is no need to create a new one.
- High school counselors, parents, and students should be aware that courses offered through the eStart program are college courses.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? No problem.