To enroll in an Early College Online course, students must meet the following requirements:
- Resident of New Hampshire.
- A current high school student.
- Student must be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior. Home School students age 15 or older are eligible. Early College Online courses must be completed prior to 21st birthday. Waivers for students who do not meet these requirements can be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Have not earned a high school diploma prior to class completion date.
- Not be expelled from a school or diploma granting program.
- Students are required to create an account with the Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS).
- Account information is required by VLACS and the NH Department of Education to ensure proper funding. Students who do not create a VLACS account will not receive high school credit for the eStart course and will be charged the full price of a Community College System of New Hampshire (CCSNH) college course.
- If you already have a VLACS student account, there is no need to create a new one.
- High school counselors, parents, and students should be aware that courses offered through the Early College Online program are college courses.
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? No problem.