Governor’s Dual and Concurrent Enrollment STEM/CTE Scholarship
Thanks to a program through the State of NH and the Community College System of NH, eligible high school students taking dual or concurrent credit courses through Running Start, eStart and Early College can take up to 2 STEM (science, technology, engineering and math)/CTE (Career and Technical Education) courses per academic year for free.
- Student’s high school and/or school district must have a current and approved School Board Dual and Concurrent Enrollment Policy and a Dual and Concurrent Enrollment Agreement with CCSNH.
- Course must have been designated by CCSNH as STEM, STEM-related, or CTE. Eligible courses can be identified by contacting a college Running Start Coordinator. Eligible eStart courses are identified on the eStart website.
- Student must be a high school sophomore, junior or senior. Homeschooled students age 15 or older are eligible.
- Student is eligible for 2 STEM/CTE scholarships per academic year.
- Students who meet all the eligibility requirements can register for the designated STEM, STEM-related, or CTE course free of charge.