Verify you meet all Early College Online Student Eligibility Requirements:
- Resident of New Hampshire.
- A current high school student.
- Student must be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior. Home School students age 15 or older are eligible. Early College Online courses must be completed prior to 21st birthday. Exceptions to these requirements require approval from the Early College Online Program Coordinator.
- Have not earned a high school diploma.
- Not be expelled from a school or diploma granting program.
Register for a course:
- To register for an Early College Online course, select Register for a Course.
The link will redirect you to DualEnroll. Early College Online utilizes online registration through DualEnroll. Students will need to create an account with DualEnroll. If a student already has a DualEnroll account, there is no need to create a new one.
- Early College Online courses can be found under the red eStart/Early College Online course icon.
- If you need help or have any questions you can refer to the
DualEnroll Quick Reference Guide.
- If you need further account/registration help, please email [email protected].
Once your registration is finalized:
- You will receive a welcome email from the Early College Online Program Coordinator, [email protected].
- You will also receive a welcome email from the college teaching the course that will contain instructions on how to create your student account and how to access your course.
- Early College Online courses are taught by the community college listed on the schedule. The courses are NOT taught by VLACS.
- Contact the Registrar’s office at the college offering the course if you have a problem accessing your course.
Create a VLACS student account through the VLACS website, https://vlacs.maestrosis.com/RS_Default.aspx?OCC=k12
- Account information is required by the Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS) and the NH Department of Education to ensure proper funding.
- Students who do not create a VLACS account will not receive high school credit for the Early College Online course and will be charged the full price of a CCSNH college course.
- Your VLACS account information is NOT utilized for registering or logging into your CCSNH eStart course.
- If you already have a VLACS student account, there is no need to create a new one.