Chancellor's Office Information Technology Department:
The mission of the Chancellor's Office IT department is to develop and advance an agile information technology organization with a responsive service focus which is aligned with the CCSNH Strategic Plan. We provide standards-based centralized technical planning, support and services for our seven geographically dispersed NH Community Colleges on the following applications:
- Ellucian Banner Digital Campus
- Data Warehouse and Reporting
- Blackboard Learning System
- Electronic Mail using Office 365
- Library server and services
- Emergency Notification System
- Networking, Internet and telecommunications
- Web pages
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Information Security and Access Program (ISAP)
- Red Flag Policy
- IT Maintenance Window
For information on planned system downtime or service outages please visit the Online Resources page at www.ccsnh.edu/online-resources .
For questions or suggestions, please email the CIO at email@example.com
For help with Office 365 visit the FAQ page.
To report an IT related problem please submit a ticket.