The CCSNH Institutional Review Board (IRB) is charged with reviewing and monitoring research with human beings to ensure the rights and welfare of research participants are protected. The IRB reviews and approves all research involving human participants conducted within the CCSNH system prior to research. This includes research conducted by faculty, staff and students regardless of location or funding.
Apply to CCSNH IRB
- Supporting Documents & Sample Forms (surveys, consent, disclosure, agreement letter)
- Consent & Disclosure
- Additional Resources & Links
- Modify or Extend an approved IRB
- Annual check-in survey (Links to an external site.)
- Contact CCSNH IRB: CCSNHIRB@ccsnh.edu (Links to an external site.)