How to Apply for Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid at the Community College System of New Hampshire, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Renewal FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Various financial aid forms and scholarship information are available on your specific College web site. Students must complete the appropriate financial aid forms before they start college and reapply each year they remain in college.
- Apply for admission to CCSNH as an eligible certificate or degree-seeking student.
- Apply for a PIN to sign your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.pin.ed.gov.
- File the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov.
- Review your Student Aid Report (complete the FAFSA verification process if selected).
- Register for classes.
- Review your Financial Aid Award Letter.
- Complete your Student Loan Entrance Interview.
- Sign your Master Promissory Note.
The best way to ensure you are taking all the necessary steps to apply for financial aid is to work with the financial aid office at the College you plan to attend.