The Board of Trustees for the Community College System of New Hampshire (CCSNH), the public statewide community college system of the state of New Hampshire, invites applications for the next Chancellor of the System.
Search Committee Members
- Katharine Bogle Shields (Search Committee Chair; Vice-Chair, CCSNH Board of Trustees)
- Taylor Caswell (Commissioner, Department of Business & Economic Affairs)
- Becky Clerkin (Staff, Great Bay CC)
- Jeff Cozzens (CCSNH Board of Trustees; Chief Executive Officer, Schilling Beer Co.)
- Julie Demers (Executive Director, NH Tech Alliance)
- Steve Freeborn (Faculty, Lakes Region CC)
- Paul Holloway (Past Chair, CCSNH Board of Trustees)
- Susan Huard (CCSNH Interim Chancellor)
- Lucille Jordan (President, Nashua CC)
- Carmen Lorentz (Executive Director, Lakes Region Community Developers)
- Tom Sherman, M.D. (New Hampshire State Senate)
- Val Zanchuk (President, Graphicast, Inc)
- John Freeman (Former Superintendent, Pittsfield School District)
The Search Committee was formed in October 2020 and began meeting in November 2020. CCSNH convened various stakeholder listening sessions to gather input from campus and community constituents. The candidate interviews will take place during the spring semester.
- October 2020: Search Committee formed
- November 2020-December 2020: CCSNH stakeholder listening sessions
- January 2021: Position profile posted
- February 2021- April 2021: Candidate review and interviews
- May 2021: Announcement of final candidate
The Community College System of New Hampshire is excited to be assisted by RPA Inc., a nationally recognized comprehensive executive search and consulting firm. RPA Inc. has an established record of success in recruitment and search facilitation for institutions of higher education across the nation. They have conducted searches for nearly every administrative position in higher education and maintain a history of experience working with community colleges and community college systems. The firm enjoys an excellent track record of helping clients identify and hire quality candidates, assess leadership needs, plan and coordinate an organized search process, and recruit a robust, diverse, and qualified applicant pool. More information about RPA Inc. may be found at www.rpainc.org.
CCSNH Stakeholder Input
Thank you to those who have taken time to attend listening sessions. The search committee hopes the CCSNH community will stay engaged with this process and continue to provide feedback, recommendations, and comments.