CCSNH COVID-19 Self Screening Assessment
Android/Apple Mobile App & URL registration steps for CCSNH students, faculty and staff. Please note any of these options will work for screening purposes, you do not need to complete more than one. Registration instructions for visitors can be found at the bottom of this page.
To save time locating the CCSNH Screening App you can scan the QR code here with your mobile device.
From an Apple device
go to the Apple App store
Search “CCSNH Screening App” and click “GET”
From an Android device
go to Google Play
Search “CCSNH Screening App” and click “Install” (Screen image for download may vary)
Returning users can sign in with their College ID and password.
1. First time users must click the ‘Signup’ button and create a password. NOTE: this app does NOT use the EasyLogin for a username. College ID MUST be used (the College ID may also be known as the ID, Student ID, SIS ID or Banner ID). College IDs are 9-character values starting with ‘A’ (ex. A00012345). The College ID is displayed in SIS (Student Information System) and also printed on college ID cards.
2. Choose a role from the Role Type drop down (Student, Faculty or Staff), enter the College ID and click Proceed:
3. An email containing a 4 digit one time password will be sent to the user’s EasyLogin (student.ccsnh.edu or ccsnh.edu) account. This may take a few minutes.
4. Enter the verification password from the email and click ‘Next’
5. Set a password: (minimum length of password is 14 characters)
6. Once registration is complete, the login page is displayed. Enter the College ID and password to access the the CCSNH Health Screening app dashboard. Name and phone number are extracted from the user’s college record.
7. Click ‘Self Assessment’ to provide a health status.
8. Select the CCSNH location you will visit and, if applicable, the satellite location.
9. Click guidelines to see current State of NH guidance, or “OK, Got it” to begin the screening process,
10. Answer each question and then click ‘Submit’
11. If the response indicates that is safe to return to campus, this acknowledgement is displayed:
Otherwise, the user is advised to stay at home and limit contact with others:
12. ** IMPORTANT ** Don’t have a mobile device? From a web browser, go to healthreport.ccsnh.edu and complete the screening process from a PC or laptop. Simply take a screen print of the upper portion of the Dashboard showing name and health status for the day.
Visitors should not attempt to create more than one User ID. Access the “Forgot Credentials” link on the sign in page to reset a password or recover the original User ID.
Click Signup from the screen below.
Choose ‘Visitor’ from the dropdown:
Visitor sign up screen: Complete all fields (preferred name is optional) , click ‘Proceed’ and then refer to the rest of the steps above (starting with copying the 4-digit registration code from the one time registration email into the Verification Code screen).