WorkReadyNH is available tuition-free to eligible participants.
- A NH resident
- 16 years of age or older
- Ability to read at a 6th grade reading level
Participants receiving unemployment benefits through NH Department of Employment Security may be eligible for a work search waiver during the soft-skills course and should talk with an NHES staff person about eligibility.
How to Begin
To enroll, contact the WorkReadyNH staff at the college closest to you.
- Great Bay Community College: Portsmouth & Rochesteremail@example.com (603) 427-7636
- Lakes Region Community College: Laconia firstname.lastname@example.org (603) 271-6484 x 4426
- Manchester Community College: Manchester email@example.com (603) 206-8180
- NHTI: Concord firstname.lastname@example.org (603) 271-6484 x 4426
- River Valley Community College: Claremont, Keene, & Lebanon email@example.com (603) 542-7744 x 5485
- White Mountain Community College: Berlin, Littleton, & N. Conway firstname.lastname@example.org (603) 342-3007