Verify you meet all eStart Student Eligibility Requirements:
- Resident of New Hampshire.
- Enrolled in an approved NH high school or an approved NH home school program.
- Be a high school junior or senior between the ages of 15 and 20 (eStart courses must be completed prior to 21st birthday). Sophomores who are 15 may enroll if they obtain permission from the instructor.
- Have not earned a high school diploma.
- Not be expelled from a school or diploma granting program.
Select your registration method:
- Traditional online registration is no longer available.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Complete the eStart Registration Form (link below) and submit it to the registrar’s office of the college offering the course. eStart Registration Forms may be submitted by (fax, mail, in-person delivery, or scanned and emailed to the registrar) Registrar contact/email information is provided on the eStart Registration Form.
- Students with a current CCSNH account may login and register via SIS utilizing the CRN for the course. CRN’s are provided on the eStart Registration Form. SIS registration is NOT available for courses being offered through WMCC.
- SIS is NOT available for students applying for an eStart Scholarship. eStart Scholarship applicants must submit their registration form along with their scholarship application form.
- If you experience technical or login issues, please contact the college’s helpdesk,
Create a VLACS student account through the VLACS website: http://sis.vlacs.org/PublicCreateUser.aspx
- Account information is required by the Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS) and the NH Department of Education to ensure proper funding.
- Students who do not create a VLACS account will not receive high school credit for the eStart course and will be charged the full price of a CCSNH college course.
- Your VLACS account information is NOT utilized for registering or logging into your CCSNH eStart course.
- If you already have a VLACS student account, there is no need to create a new one.
Receive a confirmation email from CCSNH, email@example.com, with instructions on accessing the eStart course.
- Contact the Registrar’s office at the college offering the course if you have a problem accessing your course.