Verify you meet all eStart Student Eligibility Requirements:
- Resident of New Hampshire.
- Enrolled in an approved NH high school or an approved NH home school program.
- Student must be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior. Home School students age 15 or older are eligible. eStart courses must be completed prior to 21st birthday. Exceptions to these requirements require approval from the course instructor.
- Have not earned a high school diploma.
- Not be expelled from a school or diploma granting program.
Register for a course:
- eStart is now utilizing online registration through DualEnroll.
- To register for an eStart course select, https://ccsnh.dualenroll.com
- eStart courses can be found under the red eStart course icon.
- If you need help or have any questions you can refer to the
DualEnroll Quick Reference Guide.
- If you need further account/registration help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a VLACS student account through the VLACS website: http://sis.vlacs.org/PublicCreateUser.aspx
- Account information is required by the Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS) and the NH Department of Education to ensure proper funding.
- Students who do not create a VLACS account will not receive high school credit for the eStart course and will be charged the full price of a CCSNH college course.
- Your VLACS account information is NOT utilized for registering or logging into your CCSNH eStart course.
- If you already have a VLACS student account, there is no need to create a new one.
Receive a confirmation email from either the college or CCSNH, email@example.com, with instructions on accessing the eStart course.
- Contact the Registrar’s office at the college offering the course if you have a problem accessing your course.