How to give to the Community Colleges
Donors may choose to give:
- An unrestricted gift
- To an established scholarship or memorial fund
- To help one of our seven System colleges
- Through a bequest
- Through their employer’s matching gift program
- By pledging a gift
Donors my give by:
- By Mail. Checks payble to the CCNH Foundation, 26 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301.
- Stocks and Securities. The gift of appreciated properties, such as stocks, bonds or real estate, could be the most effective giving method for you. Call 603-230-3529.
- Matching Gifts. Many corporations will match gifts their employees make to institutions of higher education. Contact your human resources department to find out if your employer has such a program.
- Online. You can donate online using a credit card by clicking the donate button below:
If you would like to donate using Discover, Visa or MasterCard click below:
Or contact Tim Allison, Chief Advancement Officer & Executive Director of CCNH Foundation
26 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301