Register for a Fall 2018 eStart Course
* Review all information below prior to proceeding with registration. *
Verify you meet all eStart Student Eligibility Requirements:
Resident of New Hampshire.
Enrolled in an approved NH high school or an approved NH home school program.
Be a high school junior or senior between the ages of 15 and 20 (eStart courses must be completed prior to 21st birthday). Sophomores who are 15 may enroll if they obtain permission from the instructor.
Have not earned a high school diploma.
Not be expelled from a school or diploma granting program.
Select your registration method:
Online registration is NOT available for students applying for an eStart Scholarship. Scholarship applicants must mail in their registration form along with their scholarship application form.
Course Waitlist - Students must submit their registration by Mail or Fax to be placed on the waitlist of a course that is full.
- Internet Explorer is the recommended browser to utilize when registering online.
Create a VLACS student account through the VLACS website: http://sis.vlacs.org/PublicCreateUser.aspx
Account information is required by the Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (VLACS) and the NH Department of Education to ensure proper funding.
Students who do not create a VLACS account will not receive high school credit for the eStart course and will be charged the full price of a CCSNH college course.
Your VLACS account information is NOT utilized for registering or logging into your CCSNH eStart course.
- If you already have a VLACS student account, there is no need to create a new one.
Receive a confirmation letter from CCSNH with instructions on accessing the eStart course.
Contact the Registrar’s office at the college offering the course if you have a problem accessing your course.
Class start date is August 27 2018.
Course may require the purchase of a textbook or other course materials. Please verify requirements through the instructor, course syllabus, or college bookstore.
Do not open or write in your textbook until you know the course is running, in case you need to return or exchange your textbook.
Students are responsible for logging in to the course via Canvas, the software used at CCSNH for online courses. Students must use CCSNH student email to contact instructors and receive messages. Instructors do not email to personal email accounts. Each Canvas course site is available as instructors make them visible to students, which may not be until the first day of class.
If an eStart course is canceled, students will be contacted before the class start date.
Receive a Refund - Contact the Bursar's Office/Business Office at the college offering the course and request reimbursement.
- Register for another eStart course. There are two options:
- If the new course is sponsored by the same college as the canceled course, contact the Registrar’s office and transfer the registration to a new course. Tuition payment transfer is automatic.
- If the new course is sponsored by a different college, register for the new course by following Steps 1-3 above. You may call the Registrar’s office at the college and register over the phone.